Terms and conditions, rules and customer satisfaction
Dindoll.com reserves for any image and typos on the website, such as errors in product description or products specifications, incorrect prices and price adjustments (such as changes in prices or currency fluctuations).
We constantly work on improving and overseeing that the information, selectable options and specification for our sex dolls on our product pages are as accurate as possible of each product.
We reserve the right for any incorrectly entered information, specification or other text/images on the product page or on any other place on our website. If you have any questions before or after your purchase, you can always reach us via the contact information under ”Contact” on the website.
Our goal is always maximum customer satisfaction. If you are you unhappy with something about your purchase from us, then please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find a solution that makes you completely satisfied.
The weight of the Product: The specified weight which is displayed on each product page is the estimated number of kg. When the product is packaged with accessories, packaging and other material that protects the doll and the package, a different total weight than the one described on our website occurs. On each product page you will see the estimated weight of the doll and also the estimated weight of the doll in the packaging with the package it will be shipped in.
Delivery: Your sex doll will be transported to your specified delivery address or the nearest agent and sent with the transport company DHL, TNT, FEDEX, SCHENKER or other international carriers. Primarily all orders are delivered from us with FEDEX, UPS, or DHL. We calculate the shipping cost automatically for you. The shipping cost depends on how much your sex dolls weights in total. All order deliveries are insured. This means that we always guarantee delivery to your specified address.
Your product will be anonymously packaged without logos or any direct link to Dindoll.com on the package. This to ensure your anonymity of the content of the package.
Delivery time: It normally takes 3 to 14 working days for a doll to be delivered to your specified delivery address or the nearest pick-up point in Europe after we received your payment.
Usually the delivery time is only 3 to 5 working days to Europe after we have received your payment.
We reserve the right to any shipping delays which may arise in connection with transportation to your specified delivery address. In the case of delay on shipping to your specified delivery address is over 14 working days, from the date we received your payment, you will be informed about this via e-mail.
The shipping cost is calculated and added to your total price at the moment of purchase, right before you pay: During the check-out process, the calculated shipping cost is displayed for the doll or dolls which you have chosen.
If you purchase several dolls, then each doll will add an additional individual shipping charge, which adds on and creates a higher total shipping price. All the dolls on our website have an individual shipping charge, which may differ depending on which doll you choose. If you buy minimum 2 dolls at the same time, you get 100 USD discount on the total price if you use the discount code ”DINDOLLX2” at checkout. Ordering more than 3 dolls may further discount your shipping cost. It may occur that the same type of doll is displayed on different product pages with different shipping cost and this is because we have a large number of suppliers/manufacturers with different shipping rates, because they are geographically differently located.
The total weight of what dolls you are buying also affects the shipping cost.
Payment: You pay safely and securely via Paypal and credit card or via bank transfer. You may also choose to request an invoice. On your transaction and receipt, your payment is recognized by the name of ”Euroteam Partners FZC” as a receiver, this is the company that owns the Dindoll.com. Euroteam Partners FZC has the license number 5006560 and is registered in UAE. The business address is P O Box 329933, RAKEZ, Ras Al Khamaih , United Arab Emirates. The company Paypal handles the transaction and at check-out, please refer to their payment page that is secure, encrypted (also Dindoll.com is safely encrypted). Dindoll.com can never see your specified payment information, for example full card number, and therefore your information is never shared to any 3rd parties, other than Paypal.
All goods remain in the possession of Dindoll.com until the company has received the full payment.
Dindoll.com reserves the right for any typographical errors, such as price, size. We also cannot guarantee 100% that all pictures accurately reflect the appearance of the products
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The doll's size: Most common size in length on a sex doll that is sold is 140 cm, this is the size that is less costly to produce and to ship. The shorter the length of a sex doll, the easier it becomes to store and also the estimated durability increases when the design becomes more compact and the material can resist the pressure better.
Manufacturing: All dolls are produced and shipped directly from China.
You should keep the sex doll in a dark and cool place with normal room temperature. As the silicon material is at risk of direct sunlight which will dry out the material, i.e. make the lifespan shorter, so avoid unnecessary exposure of direct sunlight.
You can clean the dirty areas on the sex doll most suitably with around 40 degrees lukewarm water. You can use shower gel or regular soap. Avoid cleaners containing alcohol.
NOTE! If the sex doll has a built-in audio or heating function, avoid to expose these parts to the liquid. The areas where these parts are mounted on the sex doll should be cleaned gently with a dry cloth.
You can bath the sex doll for a more thorough cleaning but this should not be done more often than with a 20-day interval, this in order to maintain its long lifespan. After showering or bathing, it is recommended that you powder the sex doll with talcum powder before you store it.
NOTE! A sex doll with built-in audio or heating function may not be bathed or showered in its entirety due to the risk of contact with the electronic parts with the liquid which can malfunction the electronic parts.
You can choose between the following payment methods right now but in near future we will also offer partial payment and invoice with credit:
- PayPal account, including credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card)
- Credit card payment by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. (Coming soon)
- Bitcoin via BitPay.
- Bank transfer.
If you choose to receive an INVOICE, the available payment methods are 1 and 4 with invoice. Payment term 10 days. Your order will be sent when we have received your payment and manufactured your product.
All packages shipped from us are insured. If the package and/or contents are damaged when you receive it, report it immediately to the transport company. Have you opened the package and discover damage, please contact us. When you return goods to us you are responsible for the transportation risk. If the item would arrive damaged, you must notify this to the transport company directly when you receive the goods so that they can report to us that there is a transportation damage.
All of the products at Dindoll.com are uniquely produced for your specific order. Production starts after we receive your payment. Thus the following applies when canceling an order.
If you changed your mind about your order, and we have not started production of your product, it is possible to cancel, but you may be charged any transaction costs that your payment resulted for us. You may therefore not be guaranteed a full refund.
If we already have started production or sent out your product, but you choose to cancel your order, your refund will exclude the cost of production of your order and payment transaction costs. You may therefore not be guaranteed a full refund.
All pages where you as a customer leave personal information in the purchase is the so-called secure pages (encrypted transmission). Dindoll.com uses certificates issued by Equifax Secure Certificate Authority. The certificate guarantees that it is Dindoll website (dindoll.com) you as a visitor communicates with and that the transfer is encrypted. Most browsers, such as Internet Explorer and Firefox, use symbols to show if you are on a secure or an insecure web page. These symbols are visible either in the right or the left corner at the bottom of the browser window.
Another way to see that the webpage you are visiting is secure is in the address. In the usual case, begin the addresses with http:// but if you are on a secure page and start with https:// where "s" stands for "secure".
Dindoll.com is exempt from penalty for failure to perform certain obligations under this agreement, if the failure is due to liberating factor as described below and the circumstance prevents, hinders or delays the performance. As the liberating factor to be considered among government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire, flood, sabotage, accident, extend, or other type of natural disaster. The force majeure includes administrative decisions that affect the market negatively and products, such. ex. restrictions in the indication, warnings, bans, etc., abnormal decline in the market and the company exposed to criminal activity that affect the business.
THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dindoll.com protects your personal data diligently. We use extensive security technologies and processes to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store your personal data on secured computer servers, which are located in controlled environments. When we transfer confidential information (such as credit card numbers) via the internet, it is protected with encryption, by the security protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Dindoll.com never saves your credit card number.
Last updated: 1 July 2018
- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
1.1 Data you provide to us
When you create an account; place an order; inquire about our products; request emails from us about our offerings; opt-in to marketing activities; follow us or submit information, via third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook,Instagram, Pinterest, etc.); enter a contest or participate in a loyalty program; or submit other information to us directly or through third-party services, you are asked to provide personal information that uniquely identifies you.
We collect the following types of personal information: your contact information (such as name, postal or email address, or phone number), username and password, payment information such as PayPal, credit or debit card details, shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number), purchase history, information you provide by interacting with us through social media.
You don’t have to provide any information that directly identifies you to browse our website. However, we will ask you to provide certain personal information as necessary to provide you with requested products and services, complete the relevant transaction, or, if you wish, to avail of special features or functions of our website.
Content Posted by You
We may provide you with the ability to rate or review products, or otherwise post content on our website our through our social media channels. Any comments or reviews that you provide are accessible to all users of the relevant platform and may be visible to others or collected by third-parties, so you should use discretion when posting information and you should not post personal information. If you do post personal information, you do so at your own risk.
1.2 Data we automatically get from you
We and our affiliates, analytics or service providers, and select businesses with whom we have marketing relationships, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather non-sensitive demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual or aggregate basis. Further information is contained below.
Analytics & Log Files.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. When you visit our websites, we automatically collect the following types of information: information about the device you use to access the Internet (such as the internet protocol (IP) address, internet service provider (ISP) or mobile carrier, proxy server, device type, browser and add-ons, and operating system), referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, information on your shopping behavior on our website (e.g., page views, paths you take through our websites, etc.), general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our websites, and search terms that you enter to reach our websites or enter on our websites to find products. We utilize analytics services and log files to help us track the efficacy of our websites, help us learn more about our customers’ and visitors’ shopping behavior, and for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes. We may collect and summarize customer and visitor information in a non-personal, aggregate format for statistical and research purposes.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Similar Technologies.
Social Media Features.
Some of our websites include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button and widgets, the “share this” widget, or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third-party or hosted directly on our websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
HOW YOUR DATA IS USED
- Providing Direct Services
- complete a sales transaction, including to process and track website orders;
- provide products and services that you request;
- Advertising and Marketing
- send you email updates, newsletters, promotions;
- manage your participation in events and sweepstakes;
- communicate with you about our products and services, and to customize our communications with you, including by identifying preferences you provide to us;
- publish customer testimonials;
- analyze our marketing strategies and trends regarding your use of our website or social media channels;
- facilitate your acceptance of offers made by our third-party marketing partners;
- improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; and/or
- to send follow-up communications thanking you for your business or inquiring as to your satisfaction.
- register and manage your account;
- administer our loyalty program;
- protect against error, fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- manage exposure to risk from unauthorized users;
- comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
- Customer Service Activities
- provide customer service when you need help and/or to improve customer experiences;
- provide status updates on your order;
- provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased; and/or
- enable you to communicate with us through social networks or other interactive media.
2.2 How we share your data
3.1 Rights to access and control your personal information
We provide many choices about the collection, use, and sharing of your data, from deleting or correcting data you include in your profile to advertising opt-outs and communication controls.
- If you have registered for an account, you can access, review and manage many changes yourself via your customer account. Within your customer account settings, you can do things like update your profile information.
- If you have not registered for an account, or the information you are seeking is not available within your customer account, you can contact us at email@example.com.
For personal information that we have about you, you can request the following:
Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
Change or Correct Data: If you have created an account on our website, you can edit some of your personal data through your customer account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
Right to Access and/or Take Your Data you may contact Dindoll Limited’s Data Protection Officer at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data be provided in machine-readable form. You can also ask to review any of the information that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting us.
3.2 Opting out of communications
We offer you choices about how to manage how we communicate with you.
- Email. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. You will continue to receive service-related emails (e.g. order status).
- Cookies.You may disable cookies in your Web browser, but doing so will impact the usability of the website. We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized product recommendations.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- we use Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the website’s usability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users / describe purpose(s)};
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then select “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Updating Your Profile
You may update or correct your personal information related to your account through your customer account on the store or by contacting Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to request deletion of your personal information, then please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to requests within a reasonable timeframe. We retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, a contractual statute of limitations, resolution of disputes, and enforcement of our agreements. Please note that we may not be able to delete all of your data upon request depending on the reasons above and the nature of your interactions.
From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes, surveys and/or other promotions on our website. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these contests, sweepstakes, surveys and/or promotions is completely voluntary, and you, therefore, have a choice about whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; in those cases, that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personal data you provide through a contest, sweepstakes, survey and/or promotion with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
We monitor and try to prevent security breaches. We implement appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your data. For example, electronic records are stored in secure, limited-access servers; electronic data is stored behind secured encryption access; we use technological tools like firewalls and passwords, and we ensure our employees are trained on the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, however, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, organizational, or managerial safeguards.
Our website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number.
Lawful Bases for Processing
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases to do so. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given it), contractual necessity (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., to deliver Services you have requested)), and legitimate interests. Where we process data based on consent, we will ask for your explicit affirmative consent. We will rely on legitimate interests as a basis for data processing only where the processing of your data is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
At any time, you can withdraw consent you have provided by managing your customer account or by contacting us as set forth below, but that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal. Where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
Our website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to create an account or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal information to us, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us immediately.
If you have questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, please contact us at the following:
Please remember that email sent over the Internet is not secure. If you send an email directly to us from your own email account, the contents will not be encrypted. Do not send sensitive information (like a credit card number) to us via unencrypted email. We are not responsible for any transmission by you of any personal information over the Internet.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others